Center for Integrative and Age-Management Medicine
24 Taylor Pl.
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Center for Integrative and Age-Management MedicineConnecticut Bioidentical Hormone Doctor Peggy Fishman, M.D. offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Fairfield County, Connecticut. As the Founder and Medical Director of the Center for Integrative and Age-Management Medicine in Westport Connecticut, Peggy Fishman, M.D. has become a leading expert in treating hormone imbalance with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Her clinic has been recognized by the Life Extension Foundation as one of the most innovative clinics in America. Peggy Fishman, M.D. is Board-Certified in both Ophthalmology and Anti-Aging Medicine, and has been offering Bioidentical Hormones to women and men for nearly 20 years. As a Ridgefield Connecticut Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctor, Peggy Fishman, M.D. aims to restore your hormones back to optimal levels and give you back the energy you had in your youth.
Peggy Fishman, M.D. is a Member of:
- The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology
- The American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- The Immortality Institute
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- The Endocrine Society
- The American Society for Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus
- The American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- The Life Extension Foundation